Salad is one of our every day favorite sides. Most meals in my mind are not complete without a salad and I am one of the lucky mothers who does not need to sneak veggies into a meal because my entire family loves greens. I am not trying to pat myself on the back because that is not me but their love for vegetables and greens has to be directly related to the fact that we have salad at basically every meal. And yes, I am also the mean mother who makes their kids taste everything - you know, the "no thank you" bite.
Cut'N Clean Greens arrived at my house yesterday bearing all kids of green goodies. Yes one big box of greens take look…
The first salad to make it to our dinner table Asian Salad aka EnerCHI Salad. The salad is conveniently packaged pre washed and can make it straight from the box into the salad bowl. Some of the pieces were still a bit larger than bite sized but I cut them as they were tossed into the salad bowl. I always make my dressings in the bottom of the salad bowl, then put the salad on top of it and toss right before serving. Please meet the Spicy Asian Salad
Spicy Asian Salad
- 1/2 tsp Siracha
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 3 tsp toasted sesame ooil
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp plum sauce
- 1 garlic clove pressed or finely minced
- 1 box EnerChi Salad
- 1/2 C of diced unpeeled tart apple
- Mix all of the ingredient for the dressing in the bottom of the salad bowl until it is well combined
- Add salad together with apple pieces and toss until the dressing is evenly distributed
- Serve and enjoy!