- Vegan meals are ordered for the girls
- Lactose-free meal is ordered for the girls (I will actually give my meal to the girls if it seems OK)
- Getting the doctors note to bring liquid on the plane
- Buying enough bread (our girls LOVE bread), snacks for the plane rides and the lay-over in Frankfurt
- Getting toys, crayons etc. for the trip...
I also spoke with a friend of mine in Germany who will make sure that the food at the hotel in Berlin will be OK for the girls.
Going overseas for us is clearly an advantage as I at least speak German. The European Galactosemia Association publishes lists in various languages which can be taken along if you plan to travel and do not speak the language. Here is the link to the "Diet-Passports"...http://www.galactosaemia.com/diet-passport/index.html
Happy Travels to all of you!